Today, we are going to show you How To Install MediaBox HD on Android TV Box and Smart TV. There is nothing much behind the procedure but we will show you what exactly required without wasting your time.
We all know that now it is possible to enjoy all the movies and tv shows on your Smart TV and it is much better with an Android TV Box. But MediaBox HD on Android TV Box adds even more value to your Smart TV by allowing you browse and watch various HD Movies and TV Shows for free.
Install MediaBox HD on Android TV Box and Smart TV
MediaBox HD comes with a bunch of awesome features that are worth downloading the app on your Android TV Box. But you will have to go through few simple steps to get it right on your Smart TV as well. If you have an Android phone, you can easily Install MediaBox HD APK on Android. But for now, you can go with the instructions shared below.
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources on Android TV Box
This is the most important step that you have to go through. Otherwise, you cannot install any apk file on your Android TV Box and Smart TV.
- Connect your Android TV Box to Smart TV.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Security & Restrictions.
- Hit Unknown Sources.
- Click Turn On.
That’s it! you made it now you are eligible to Install MediaBox HD APK on Android TV Box and Smart TV. But for iOS devices, you don’t need to carry out all such kind of changes, here you go with the detailed guide to Install MediaBox HD on iOS Devices.
Step 2: Install MediaBox HD on Android TV Box & Smart TV
Since you have made changes to installations from Unknown Sources on your Android TV Box, you can straight away take a jump to the installation instructions shared below.
- Open “Browser” on your Smart TV.
- Type “https://mediaboxhd.xyz/download” in the URL bar or click here.
- Scroll down a bit and Download MediaBox HD Latest Version for your Android TV Box from the download page you have opened.
- Once the download is finished, go back to the home screen of your Android TV Box.
- Now, navigate to Apps section.
- Tap File Explorer.
- Click Local Disk Option from the list that you get in the File Explorer.
- Now you can see the downloaded apk file there.
- Tap MediaBox-hd.apk file.
- Click Install option now.
- Wait while the app is being installed on your Android TV Box/Smart TV.
That’s it! once the installation is over, you can see the app on your Android TV Box or Smart TV. Launch the app by clicking on it and allow app permissions to use the app.
Once everything is done, you can start exploring all the movies and tv shows mediabox has links to. Installing MediaBox HD on FireStick is also easy but a bit different from this guide.
Final Review on MediaBox HD on Android TV Box
MediaBox is a trending movie app that has pretty much everything that you want to watch on your Android TV Box. We have provided you all the instructions that you need to follow in this article. If you have any questions or doubts regarding this guide, you can comment below, we will answer them shortly.